Thursday, November 1, 2012

Meet Garrett!

Several years ago, I found Reece's Rainbow, a ministry devoted to helping families adopt children with special needs particularly Down's Syndrome. I have been an unofficial prayer warrior for many of these kiddos. Recently the Lord moved in my heart to do more than pray. Every year Reece's Rainbow coordinates an Angel Tree fundraiser where each child has a Christmas Warrior to pray, advocate and raise funds for their adoption grants. The warrior commits to raise $1000 for their child. So after much prayer I would like to introduce my Angel Tree child. His name is Garrett and he is in an orphanage in Eastern Europe. This little guy needs a forever family. He is still so young. Can't you picture this little blondie running around with a herd of siblings? I sure can. Let's make that a reality for him. He is worth it. He matters to me because he matters to the Lord.


Garrett 26HA

42n7-26HA
Boy, born December 2009 (almost 3)

This blonde-haired, gray-eyed boy is social, active, curious. He vocalizes, holds a toy for a while.
Diagnosis: Down syndrome
Additional photos available. 

$1176.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption, including $58.50 from Angel Tree donations!
    Click to Donate
   

Donations are tax deductible.

I just love his fuzzy blonde hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment