Monday, November 12, 2012

Prayer of a Christmas Warrior

Dear Lord, please bless my works as I try to raise funds for Garrett. Please help me to speak clearly to people so they understand my passion. Let me be your hands and feet, guide me in the way I should go. Help me to stay strong for Garrett when I feel weak or discouraged, and remind me constantly that your plan is always perfect.
And even though he is far away, please let him feel my love, my hugs and my kisses. Please let Garrett be comforted while he waits for his forever family, and may angels whisper to him, "you are loved".
In Jesus' name,
Amen

        All donations are tax deductible.
You can make a difference in the life of this child.
 Could you be Garrett's family? click.
For more information on Reece's Rainbow or adoption, click
Will you join me in praying for Garrett ?





No comments:

Post a Comment